Recurrent Energy has one of North America’s largest solar development portfolios, with a project pipeline across the United States exceeding 4GWp and more than 2.1GWp of contracted projects. With more than 1.9GWp developed and sold and over $8 billion capital secured since 2006, Recurrent Energy has resources and capabilities to deliver solar at any scale.
All Projects (36)
- Choose an Offtaker…
- Southern California Edison
- Southern California Public Power Authority
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Sonoma Clean Power
- California Department of Water Resources
- Ontario Power Authority
- Sacramento Municipality Utility District
- Duke Energy
- Kaiser Permanente
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
In the Community
Recurrent Energy’s success comes from a true commitment to environmental and community values. We recognize our projects have a long-term presence in the communities and ecosystems where they are sited, and our company is committed to those communities and ecosystems.